AdBlue Dispensers are easy to use and install. Designed to allow, safe and secure, storage and dispensing of AdBlue on site.
Benefits of AdBlue Dispensers;
- Bunded construction
- 240v Electric pump
- 4m Adblue resistant delivery hose
- Automatic AdBlue Nozzle
- Integral venting
- Lockable equipment access
- 2″ TODO Dry break fill connection
- Flow meter
Pump Option – This tank is available with either a 240v pump or a 12v pump.
Hose Option – Supplied as standard with a 4m hose, if required this can be upgraded to a 6m hose. Please select from the options.
Gauge Option – If required this tank can be supplied with a Watchmansonic Electronic Contents Gauge. Features of the Watchmansonic remote gauge are:
- Indicates tank volume in 10ths
- Quick and easy to install (full installation instructions are provided)
- Receiver fits into a 13amp plug socket in workshop or garage
- Transmitter is fitted with a long life lithium battery
- Suitable for all plastic tanks up to 3m in height
- 12 months manufacturer’s replacement guarantee
- Low power consumption
- 200m transmitter to receiver range
- Option of audible buzzer setting when contents levels run low
- Red light flashes when contents levels run low