Lightweight coverall for Type 3 & 4 protection against a wide range of chemicals – 78gsm.
• Very lightweight, soft and flexible fabric.
• Low noise level – improved comfort and safety.
• Very cost effective Type 3 & 4 chemical protection.
• Infectious Agent Barrier – passes at highest classes in all four EN 14126 bio-hazard tests (version used extensively by UK Government health workers in 2015 West African Ebola Crisis).
• Cushioned double-layer knee pads for increased comfort and safety.
• Improved Super-B style coverall: superior fit, wearability and durability.
• Three-piece hood, inset sleeves and diamond crotch gusset results in best fitting garment on the market.
• New design three-piece hood with tapered centre piece for superior face and respirator mask fit.
• New higher neck and zip flaps for improved face/neck protection.
• Double zip & storm flap front fastening for safe and secure protection.
ChemMAX® is the brand name for a comprehensive range of coveralls for Type 3 & 4 protection against hazardous chemicals.
ChemMAX® 1 is the entry level lightweight coverall featuring a HDPE film laminated to a PE substrate. Effective protection against range of commonly used chemicals combined with taped seams, double zip & storm flap and lakeland’s unique Super-B style. See Lakeland’s guide to the selection of limited life coveralls for hazardous chemical protection.
EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
EN 13982 (Type 5)
EN 13034 (Type 6)
EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
EN 14126 (Bio hazard / infectious agents)
EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)
Fabric offers protection against a range of commonly used chemicals.
Stitched and taped seams for fully impervious seams.
Lakeland double zip / storm flap for front fastening security.
Wide, cushioned knee-pads
Coverall with 3 piece hood, inset sleeves, 2 piece diamond crotch gusset, elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles, cushioned knee-pads