ChemMAX® is the brand name for a comprehensive range of coveralls for Type 3 & 4 protection against hazardous chemicals.
Propriatory established chemical barrier film laminated to spunbond PP substrate -135gsm.
• Extremely soft and flexible compared to coveralls offering similar protection level.
• White with grey seams for easy identification & high visibility.
• Low noise level – improved comfort and safety.
• Low price compared to other coveralls offering similar protection.
• Permeation testing achieves similar or better result on 66% of 100 chemicals tested compared to more expensive competitors.
• Cushioned double-layer knee pads for increased comfort and safety.
• Improved Super-B style coverall: superior fit, wearability and durability.
• Three-piece hood, inset sleeves and diamond crotch gusset results in best fitting garment on the market.
• New design three-piece hood with tapered centre piece for superior face and respirator mask fit.
• New higher neck and zip flaps for improved face/neck protection.
• Double zip & storm flap front fastening for safe and secure protection.
ChemMAX® 2 uses Dow Saranex® 23P barrier film – soft, flexible and tried and tested around the world over decades. See our guide to the selection of limited life coveralls for hazardous chemical protection.
ChemMAX® 2 fills the gap between the limited ranges offered by competitors and offers an extremely soft and flexible fabric with a more competitive option for many applications requiring chemical protection. Tests indicate ChemMAX® 2 offer equivalent or better permeation barrier than more expensive alternatives for 63% of chemicals tested! In additions it’s mechanical strength properties are equal or better according to most CE measures.
This means in many applications where more expensive competitors are used ChemMAX 2 is a realistic alternative… and it is lighter, softer and more flexible so will enhance comfort levels… and will reduce cost as it is considerably less expensive.
EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
EN 13982 (Type 5)
EN 13034 (Type 6)
EN 1149-5 (Anti-static).
EN 14126 (Bio hazard / infectious agents)
EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)
Saranex 23P barrier film – wide chemical barrier at competitive price.
Stitched and taped seams for fully impervious seams.
Lakeland double zip / storm flap for front fastening security.
Wide, cushioned knee-pads
Coverall with 3 piece hood, inset sleeves, 2 piece diamond crotch gusset, elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles. Cushioned knee-pads.