Ramsol Sanitiser Disinfectant Spray contains active biocides, specifically designed for the cleansing and disinfecting of hard and soft surfaces as well as tested and proven for use on skin. This product delivers residual action control of an extensive range of microorganisms while still protecting the skin. The Ramsol spray is a revolutionary mist spray designed to sanitise and disinfect difficult to reach and intricate areas with full surface coverage. This product deals rapidly and effectively with an extensive list of bacteria, viruses, fungi and moulds. Ramsol has been tested effectively against small non-enveloped viruses (Hardest-to-kill category). Viruses in this category can include Poliovirus, Norovirus and Feline Calicivirus. Ramsol has also been tested effectively against enveloped viruses (easiest-to-kill category). Viruses in this category can include Coronaviruses and Type A Influenza’s.
Aerosol & Canister
•Kills 99.9% of bacteria
•Zero set-up time
•Safe to use on skin
•Meets all requirements of BSEN 1276 and 1650 for food handling area sanitisation/disinfection
•Fully Portable, No external Power source required
•Alcohol-free – This means there is no issue with skin drying, irritation, flammability or even substance abuse
•Active biocides – This gives effective and residual action – unlike alcohol-based products
• Unique “dual-quat” – Providing effective control of the widest range of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses and fungi
• Non staining
• Non corrosive
• Provides streak-free finish on most surfaces including Glass and Stainless Steel
- Up to 15 full ambulance sanitisations
- Available with 4 metre hose
- Completely non-flammable delivery system
AREAS PRODUCT CAN BE USED
National Health Service
•Hospitals | Fire Brigade | Mountain Rescue | Helicopters.
• Buses | Aviation | Trains | Boats | Cruise Liners | Vehicles |
Lorry Cabs | Industrial Equipment (forklifts).
Domestic and Work Environments
• Office Environments | Doors and Touchpoints | Handrails | Waiting Rooms | Furniture | Food Processing Plants | Domestic Environments.