What is spill kit training?
We have developed a number of different Spill kit training courses and Spill response training courses, covering a range of different spill sizes and severities. These courses were created in order to highlight the importance of training staff members so that they can respond to any incidents and prevent any serious injuries through the use of efficient emergency spill procedures.
Why choose Spill Craft?
Spill craft is one of the leading Spill Kits suppliers uk. We understand the importance of keeping your work environment and workers safe from any possible incident that results from drips, leaks, and spills. We work with the leading spill kit suppliers to ensure we provide our clients with high quality, effective spill kits.
Benefits of having experienced staff?
- Ability to control incidents straight away before they cause major damage
- Containment of hazardous substances as soon as a leak has occurred
- Immediate action helps prevent any major damage and harm to the environment
Common problems associated with spill management
- Incorrect spill products being used
- Spill kits not maintained to the correct specification
- no sufficient spill equipment on site
- confusion n products that need to be used to spills
- Lack of training and awareness
- Spill kits being used for the incorrect reasons
- Drains not adequately protected
Benefits spill kit training can ave to you and your company
Here are some of the benefits effective spill kit training can have to your workplace, employees and company:
- Peace of mind knowing that your spill management is being taken care of
- Confidence that should you get an HSE or Environmental inspection, you’ve got a documented
system on site
- Operators who know how to respond in the event of a spill
- a corporate, branded system that will impress your stakeholders
- Equipment that is always ready for an emergency situation
- Regular checks to ensure your investment ins maintained and to the correct specification
How can we offer a complete spill management solution?
Through correct product specification, management, training, analysis, and review. Not only that, but we will also brand all your equipment so you can demonstrate to all your stakeholders that you’re committed to Health, Safety, and Environmental excellence.
A brief overview of our service
- Site assessment
- Detailed report and recommendations
- Bespoke spill equipment
- Bespoke signage
- Spill response training
- Usage analysis