- Members of the designated spill team
- Any member of staff who may be asked to use your spill response inventory
- Spill Team Leaders
Spill Kit Training Tool Box Talk is a brief session which is designed to give operators a simple knowledge of spill kits, and spill clean-up procedures when dealing with low risk incidents. The course does not cover Hazardous spill clean up, chemical handling, PPE or RPE requirements.
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand what their initial response to an incident should be
- Understand the contents of your onsite spill kits and how to it should be used
- Apply an appropriate first response to spills on site
- Raising the alarm, invocation, escalation and trigger points
- Practical Review and use of your Spill Response Inventory. ( using your onsite spill kit)
- Planning your response ( walk through exercise) Health and Safety around a spill
- Live play handling low risk Spills ‐ Do’s & Don’ts
- First Response Objectives ‐ ICE Objectives
EQUIPMENT AND ROOM REQUIREMENTS
- Data Projector
- Blackboard or Chalkboard , Conference Table & Chairs
REQUIREMENTS FOR PRACTICAL LIVE PLAY EXERCISES
- Suitable spill kit containing relevant spill control material
- Due to time constraints this exercise is carried out in the training room and
does not involve a “real life” liquid spillage.
Who should attend
Benefits to your business
- Improved awareness of the hazards associated with spill incidents
- Correct use and selection of spill response product
- Peace of Mind that you have trained your responders how to use their spill
Where is the course located?
We come to you onsite.
2 Session – Maximum of 20 delegates
3 Sessions – Maximum of 30 delegates
– Additional delegates, up to a maximum of 5 per session, will be at a
reduced rate of £40.00 per delegate.
– Overnight allowance if required is £150.00
– Mileage is charged at £0.55 / mile
– Certification is provided upon successful completion
– 50% of the course fee is required with the company order.
Our site looks so much better. We are more than happy with the service you are providing, in fact, it’s been exceptional!
Friendly staff, good communication. Can be trusted to move safely through high-risk areas. Very safety-conscious staff who provide good communication; a pleasure to deal with
The bespoke spill management solution that Spillcraft came up with was excellent, including the training they gave us; I’d have no hesitation in recommending them…