- Spill Team Leaders
- Members of the spill team
- Any member of staff who may be asked to use your spill response inventory
This environmental awareness course is a lively and interesting course, which is designed to assist companies in meeting the needs of ISO14001 accreditation and legislation compliance.
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand what their initial response to an incident should be
- Understand the contents of your onsite spill kit and how to use it
- Apply an appropriate first response to spills on site
- Raising the alarm
- Incident assessment
- Planning your response
- Incident impact
- Spill procedures
- 20 Question Multiple Choice Test
Who should attend
Benefits to your business
- Improved response to Incidents and Emergencies
- Correct use and selection of spill response products
- Peace of Mind that you have covered the minimum legislative training
- Due diligence
Where is the course located?
We come to you onsite.
Requirements for practical live play exercise
- Container containing clean water (Min 50 Litres) or as agreed pre course
- Suitable hard standing away from traffic movements
Maximum of 10 delegates.
– Overnight allowance if required is £150.00
– Mileage is charged at £0.55 / mile
– Certification is provided upon successful completion
– Additional delegates, up to a maximum of 15, will be at a reduced rate of
£75.00 per delegate.
Pre Course Questionnaire to be completed by Client minimum of one week prior
to the course being completed.
Our site looks so much better. We are more than happy with the service you are providing, in fact, it’s been exceptional!
Friendly staff, good communication. Can be trusted to move safely through high-risk areas. Very safety-conscious staff who provide good communication; a pleasure to deal with
The bespoke spill management solution that Spillcraft came up with was excellent, including the training they gave us; I’d have no hesitation in recommending them…