Getting the correct spill equipment for your site is definitely a great start towards taking responsibility for your staff and your environment. However, without the correct spill training, all this equipment can prove useless in the event of a real time emergency.
At Spillcraft we offer various different types of spill training from a basic Tool Box Talk right through to an in-depth Incident Command Course. All the courses are lively, interactive and designed to give you and your operators recommended procedures in the event of an emergency.
Without doubt, our most popular course is the Bespoke Session with Simulation. in this course we collaborate with your spill team to get first hand knowledge of the “hot spots” around your site, this then enables us to carry our the training right at these spots so that the team have first-hand experience in dealing with a potential spill scenario.
All courses result in a certification upon successful completion.
A range of training courses are available
Our courses cover a range of spill control subjects including:
- Product Awareness Course
- Tool Box Talk
- Tool Box talk with Simulation
- Basic Course
- Intermediate Course
- Professional Course
- Bespoke Couse with Simulation
- Spill Control and Environmental Course
Book a Training Course
Fill in the contact form below and we’ll be in touch to book you in
- Improved response time to spill incidents
- Improved communication skills
- Understanding the environmental impact of a spill incident
- A co-ordinated emergency spill procedure
- Correct use and selection of spill response products