Digital Drum Heaters
The digital drum heaters are designed to insulate and heat a variety of drums providing a consistent temperature. Ideal for liquids where viscosity needs to be maintained and the contents kept from freezing. Available in a range of sizes and power supplies
The drum heaters are designed to be durable and long lasting. With a lightweight construction they provide a quick and easy solution to maintaining temperature and viscosity of liquids within your drum containers.
Featuring quick release straps they can be easily applied and activated. The built in thermostat allows easy monitoring of temperatures between 0-40 degrees or 0-90 degrees making these ideal for almost any purpose
The durable material and the tight drum fastening straps make the drum heater optimal for transporting and at the same time very long lasting.
Drum heating jackets are an ideal supplement to drum heating cabinets where the jacket is mounted to a single drum or container. The drum heating jackets can also be used in conjunction with heating cabinets or heating ovens making transportation of a heated drum or container much easier and the heat loss minimal to none.
The heater can be used for a variety of heating purposes including heating oil, diesel fuel, resin, water or other industrial liquids that needs to have a consistent temperature or viscosity.
- Teflon coated Polyester Material
- Polyester Insulation
- Silicone Heating Wire
- Adjustable quick release buckles
- 3M Power Cable (no plug)
- Digital Thermostat 0-90º
- IP40 Protection (Optional IP54)
- Warm-up duration approx. 24h (200 Liter water from +18ºC to +80ºC with a 1200W full-size drum heater)
- Warm-up duration approx. 24h (200 Liter water from +20ºC to +40ºC with a 530W half-size drum heater)
- Can be used with base heater plate
- Insulation Top lid sold separately