An IBC heating jacket is the perfect solution when it comes to quickly and effectively heating up fluids and materials making them very easy to empty from a container with minimal to no waste product.
Liquids at room temperature can become viscous, making them harder to discharge from an IBC, often causing problems within a range of industries.
This can end up being an expensive process unless you heat the (IBC) container first to make materials smoother and less viscous.
The IBC heater is produced with either 1, 2 or 3 thermostats, all adjustable from 0 - 90°C, making the container heater very fast and safe to heat liquids and maintaining the wanted viscosity for the content in the container.
Manufactured from a Teflon coated polyester material, providing a durable and long lasting heating jacket. Lightweight with quick release buckles making application easy to any standard 1000ltr IBC container.
This also makes this heater perfect to use when transporting 1000L containers with content that requires specific temperatures or viscosity.
The container heater can be used to heat a variety of liquids, e.g. water, resin, oil, diesel fuel and many other industrial liquids and allows them to be poured or pumped with ease.
- Teflon coated Polyester Material
- Polyester Insulation
- Silicone Heating Wire
- Adjustable quick release buckles
- 3M Power Cable (no plug)
- Safety Thermostat
- Up to 3 Digital Thermostats 0-90º
- IP40 Protection (Optional IP54)
- Insulation lid sold separately
- Warm-up duration approx. 48h (1000L drum with water starting from +15º C to +50º C with 2x1000 W heaters and isolation lid)
- Warm-up duration approx. 48h (1000L drum with water starting from +15º C to +70º C with 3x1000 W heaters and isolation lid)